This content was written by a Boston.com partner. The editorial department of Boston.com had no role in writing, production, or display.
sponsored content guidelines
While unemployment rises and pushes the social safety net to the brink, the stock market has remained steady for the last month. However, as the coronavirus pandemic continues as more jobs are lost and businesses are forced to close, the economy teeters closer and closer to a recession. If a recession does happen, it could be devastating to many households.
Now’s the time to start thinking about a financial plan should the economy go into recession. In A 9-Course Guide to Recession-Proofing Your Finances, you’ll get the financial education and training you need to help ensure you come out the other side of a recession in the black.
This bundle offers up 38 hours of education from some of the best financial educators on the web. Here’s what you’ll get.
- Create a Budget That Works: Budget coach Judy Lawrence teaches you how to plan for the surprise expenses in your life and tighten your financial belt without making significant sacrifices.
- Real Estate Investing Basics: A recession may offer opportunities in the real estate market, and this course will teach you how to gain equity that can pay off in the long run.
- How to Generate Passive Income with Dividend Investing: Marketing agency founder Bryan Guerra shows you how to effectively reinvest dividends to see continued success in the stock market.
- The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course: Award-winning business school professor Chris Haroun teaches you the basics of financial analysis and how to invest more wisely.
- LifePower: Credit, Debt, Saving, Investing & Buying a Home: This modern financial course will teach you how to build and manage your credit, handle debt, and save to buy a home.
- Online Residual Income Business Models: In this course, you’ll learn how to generate passive income by exploiting residual income models.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) & Taxes: One of the most important things you can do during a recession is to continue to save, and this course will help you save for your retirement and manage the tax system effectively to maximize your returns.
- Introduction to the Waterfall: How to Invest with Partners: If you want to invest in real estate through a recession, you may need partners, and this course outlines an effective strategy for groups to invest together.
- The Complete Stock Market Investing Guide for Beginners: Financial advisors cost money. Learn how to diversify your portfolio and invest with purpose in this course.
Take your money into your own hands and learn how to weather a recession. A 9-Course Guide to Recession-Proofing Your Finances is on sale for just $31 today.